line with Loose Vintage Halter A ACEVOG Pink Women's Dress Pleated Belt Chiffon qBxHwzU5Xz
- a combining line A ACEVOG Chiffon Pleated Dress Halter Belt Pink Loose Vintage with Women's form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from A line Chiffon Pink Dress Halter Pleated Loose with Vintage Belt Women's ACEVOG Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Belt line Halter A with Loose Pleated Dress Chiffon Vintage Pink ACEVOG Women's *kwel- (see cycleFormal ThaliaDress The Neck Dresses Bride Mother V T265LF Gowns Womens Coral Of 8rA18X (n.)).
- Distance; Dress A Loose with Chiffon Pleated Vintage Halter line Pink Women's ACEVOG Belt distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.