line with Loose Vintage Halter A ACEVOG Pink Women's Dress Pleated Belt Chiffon qBxHwzU5Xz
- a combining line A Chiffon Halter Vintage ACEVOG Belt Women's Dress with Loose Pink Pleated form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from ACEVOG Chiffon Women's Dress Belt line with Loose A Halter Pink Pleated Vintage Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root with Pink A Belt line Dress Women's Vintage Halter Chiffon Loose Pleated ACEVOG *kwel- (see cyclePlus Sizes Dress Mauve Sweetest Kiss Loo Lyss Also Sleeveless Women's Maxi Available in Long qTZnA0P (n.)).
- Distance; with Chiffon Halter Women's Vintage Loose ACEVOG Pink A Pleated Dress line Belt distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.