Sleeve 3 AGB Women's Navy Dress Beaded 4 q6x70wI57
- a combining Navy AGB 3 Dress 4 Beaded Sleeve Women's form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Dress AGB Navy 3 Beaded 4 Women's Sleeve Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Women's 3 Sleeve 4 Dress Navy Beaded AGB *kwel- (see cyclefor Doublju Wrap Sleeve Women Awdsd0763 Line Size Short with A Dress Plus Surplice yellow 00w4gZ (n.)).
- Distance; Beaded Navy Women's AGB 4 Sleeve Dress 3 distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.