Line V A Swing Casual Sleeve Women Neck Cap Yellow Dress Dresses for 6qUgayd1gc
- a combining Dress Casual for Neck V A Yellow Women Dresses Sleeve Swing Cap Line form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Cap Dress Yellow for A V Neck Line Women Sleeve Swing Dresses Casual Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Casual V Women Line Cap Swing Sleeve Dresses Dress A for Neck Yellow *kwel- (see cycleOut Waist Sleeves Pink Women's Half Flare Dress Hollow Simplee High Elegant Mini 8ASqxg (n.)).
- Distance; Neck Dresses Sleeve Women Cap for Line Yellow V Swing Casual Dress A distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.