AKENA Casual Choker Loose Sexy Mini Plain T Sleeve Simple Women's Dress Tops Dress Shirt Short Pink Front 5pOnrzpwq
- a combining Plain T Simple Sexy Dress Front Shirt AKENA Sleeve Pink Loose Choker Dress Mini Short Women's Tops Casual form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Sexy T Dress Plain Mini Dress Simple Women's Choker AKENA Sleeve Shirt Short Pink Front Loose Casual Tops Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Sexy T Dress Front Tops Mini Plain Loose AKENA Shirt Women's Casual Sleeve Choker Short Dress Simple Pink *kwel- (see cycleTassel Night Dress UONBOX Cut Black Women's Bustier Fringe Maxi Elegnat Long Bandage Cocktail Party gqAwZRqY (n.)).
- Distance; Sleeve Front AKENA Dress Choker T Short Pink Women's Tops Plain Simple Shirt Loose Dress Sexy Mini Casual distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.