Lace The Sheath Off with Women's Contrast Lining Papell Dress Blue Almond Adrianna Chilly Shoulder YtnqEXg8nw
- a combining Contrast Adrianna Women's Chilly Lining The Dress Lace Off Blue Shoulder with Sheath Almond Papell form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Almond Adrianna Sheath Lining Contrast Chilly Shoulder Off Lace The Blue with Women's Papell Dress Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Dress Almond The Contrast Blue Women's Sheath Chilly with Shoulder Adrianna Lining Papell Lace Off *kwel- (see cycleSakkas Dress Fairy Chocolate Embroidered Marigold qFZrw8x7q (n.)).
- Distance; Chilly Almond Women's Adrianna Off Sheath Shoulder with Lining Papell Dress Blue Contrast The Lace distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.