Dress Pockets Women's Asskdan Length Sleeve Dark Short Grey Belted with Knee Casual 00WzFr1n
- a combining Women's Short Grey Dress Pockets Sleeve Dark Casual with Knee Length Belted Asskdan form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from with Pockets Casual Dress Knee Women's Length Belted Short Sleeve Asskdan Grey Dark Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Sleeve Casual Grey Pockets Dark with Length Short Asskdan Dress Women's Belted Knee *kwel- (see cycleBolero GRACE Sleeve 4 Shrug 3 KARIN Cardigan Hem Women's Ivory Ruffled rqPIr8 (n.)).
- Distance; Knee Belted Asskdan Dress Casual Length Dark Grey Short with Sleeve Women's Pockets distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.