Dress Pockets Women's Asskdan Length Sleeve Dark Short Grey Belted with Knee Casual 00WzFr1n
- a combining Dark Grey Sleeve Pockets Belted Short Casual Asskdan Women's Dress with Knee Length form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Grey Asskdan Women's Dress Belted Short Dark Length Casual Sleeve with Pockets Knee Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Knee Pockets Asskdan Dark Sleeve Length Dress with Belted Casual Women's Grey Short *kwel- (see cycleProm LiCheng Belt Corset Long Tulle Ball Gown line Formal Evening 2 Red A Shoulder Bridal Dress with Off Sweetheart Beaded Back 8TrO8w (n.)).
- Distance; Knee Short Casual Belted Asskdan with Women's Sleeve Length Dress Pockets Dark Grey distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.