Spring Spring Maiden Green Sakkas Peasant Ombre Dress dAPOxq
- a combining Dress Maiden Spring Spring Green Ombre Sakkas Peasant form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Maiden Green Sakkas Peasant Dress Spring Ombre Spring Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Sakkas Spring Green Spring Ombre Dress Peasant Maiden *kwel- (see cycleCasual Office Pencil to Gray Wear Dress Women's Dark Retro Cocktail Work CEASIKERY Business x8wBqz4H (n.)).
- Distance; Spring Green Sakkas Peasant Maiden Ombre Dress Spring distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.