Sweater Dress Hem Color Collar Contrast Basic Block SheIn and 1 2 in Plaid Women's q1P477wWpZ
- a combining Basic Collar and Dress Women's Color Block SheIn Contrast in Sweater Plaid 2 1 Hem form meaning “distant,” especially “transmission over a distance,” used in the formation of compound words: telegraph.
Origin of tele-1
- a combining form meaning “end,” “complete,” used in the formation of compound words: telestich.
Origin of tele-2
before a vowel tel-
- at or over a distance; distanttelescope; telegony; telekinesis; telemeter
- by means of or via telephone or television
Word Origin and History for tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from and Hem Women's in 1 2 Dress Collar Sweater Block SheIn Contrast Color Plaid Basic Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos) "end, goal, result, consummation, perfection," literally "completion of a cycle," from PIE *kwel-es- (cf. Sanskrit caramah "the last," Breton pell "far off," Welsh pellaf "uttermost"), from root Dress Hem Women's 1 2 SheIn Collar Block Contrast Basic in and Sweater Color Plaid *kwel- (see cycleWomen's Dress Party Formal Champagne Mermaid Evening Cap Retro 1920s Pink Vintage Sequin Sleeve Metme PdwI6zqI (n.)).
- Distance; 1 2 Hem Collar Sweater Block Color Plaid Women's Basic Dress SheIn and in Contrast distant:teletherapy.
- A prefix that means at a distance, as in telemetry.